Vyond is looking for a skilled Video Producer to join our team in San Mateo, CA. We’re looking for someone with a passion for telling compelling stories and the technical skill to create engaging video content for all Vyond audiences: internal, customers, and prospects. Housed inside our marketing team, you will participate in and lead creative video projects from ideation to production and delivery, ensuring all elements conform to the Vyond brand and creative vision.
You will use your expertise to produce videos for a variety of channels, including:
- Email marketing
- Vyond website
- Social media
- Webinars/Facebook Live
- Landing pages
- Live presentations
- Customer demos
- Product tutorials
- Internal HR and training\
You are an effective communicator who can handle multiple projects under tight deadlines. You are a great storyteller and a master of content who excels at combining multiple types of media to create dynamic videos that educate and motivate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the Manager of Video & Design in creating internal and external video content.
- Produce videos, primarily using Vyond in combination with other tools (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc).
- Manage Vyond’s in-house video studio and audio recording room.
- Produce ad creative in video, banner, and social media formats.
- Collaborate cross-functionallyto create videos for multiple purposes (marketing, sales, customer support, etc).
- Speak on behalf of Vyond (webinars, demos, live presentations, panel discussions, conferences, customer meet-ups, etc) to educate our audiences about video. Some travel required.
- Participate in community forums, providing insight into how to use Vyond.
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3-5 years of video production experience (pre-production, production, and post-production)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop — experience with Vyond a plus).
- Wide knowledge of web-based video content, short-form storytelling, and scriptwriting.
- Strong understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology, and roles from end-to-end.
- Good working knowledge of audio recording and editing (we record most of our voice overs in-house).
- Experience producing media that solves business problems and adheres to corporate guidelines.
- Experience creating branded video content for advertising, social media, campaigns and more.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to execute video projects from concept through delivery.
- Capable of creative brainstorming and producing visual and creative treatments to pitch to
internal and external business partners.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capable of following others’ plans and taking constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team environment.
Must include a link to your website and/or examples of your videos to be considered for the role.