Vyond is looking for a director of demand generation marketing to help take our company’s growth to the next level. The primary responsibility of this role is to design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth from both our e-commerce and enterprise (account-based) channels.
This role reports to the head of marketing and will work closely with the sales, marketing, and business development teams. The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and looking for an opportunity to own and grow a robust demand generation function within Vyond. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Develop account-based marketing campaigns (greenfield, land and expand, etc.) targeting key markets and verticals from ideation to execution and tracking results.
- Build-out a scalable demand generation function at Vyond that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Manage team to meet qualified lead targets and online sales growth. Amplify qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline to meet or exceed growth targets across business segments.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels. Determine the tactical mix between email, digital advertising, SEO, webinars, and social.
- Manage campaign performance by evaluating results and optimizing performance over time, testing variables in the plan to improve future performance. Analyze and report results effectively.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Work with the marketing team and third-party vendors to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor lead gen activity and campaign performance.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to the demand creation programs.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
Position Requirements and Experience
- 7+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company.
- Experience building and executing successful account-based marketing campaigns.
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead sourcing & scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, experience with SalesForce and Pardot is a strong asset.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention) as well as Saas metrics (ARR/MRR, churn, etc.).
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a program that will have a major impact on the Company’s success.
- Ability to communicate program performance effectively to colleagues, executive team.
- Empathy and compassion for others.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This is a full-time position based in our downtown San Mateo, CA office.